-   -   Cell Protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283065-cell-protection.html)

Pat[_10_]

Cell Protection

I have approximately 200 cells that I would like to have protected so
users cant be edit or delete them. I would like my users to be able to
move these protected cells into different columns or rows (By Drag and
Drop), just not edit them or delete them. Is this possible? How?

Thanks
Pat

robertguy

Cell Protection

Hi is there any way the following code can be amended to prevent
acces to a range of cells ... say B9:B20 ?

If Target.Address = "$B$9" Then '<===change this if you wish
Range("A1").Select

can you please advise of the correct syntax as I've tried

If Target.Address = "$B$9: $B$20" Then ...

would does not work

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Ro