-   -   Convert reference style (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282964-convert-reference-style.html)

pk

Convert reference style

Please help if possible.

I need a function that will convert a cell address
from "R1C1" style to "A1" style.

For example, call the function with "R1423C28" as the
argument and return "AB1423".

Please supply your example code. Thanks in advance.

Chip Pearson

Convert reference style

PK,

Use the Application.ConvertFormula function. E.g.,

Debug.Print Application.ConvertFormula("R1423C28", xlR1C1, xlA1)

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson