billQ

Time Capture...

in b1 type
=IF(A1="yes",NOW(),"")
HTH
bill
"Gordon Cartwright" wrote in message
Hi...

In cell A1 I want type the word yes and in Cell B1 a
formula that will return the exact date the word Yes was
entered.

Thanks in advance

Gordon.

Gordon Cartwright[_2_]

Time Capture...

The problem with your formula (i'd already tried it), is
that the time updates itself when ever you re-open the
file. I need the time stamp to freeze after acknowleding
the input that its been waiting for. Can I avoid this?

GC

.