-   -   VB Editor module (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282776-vbulletin-editor-module.html)

soopial

VB Editor module

I have written a VBE module that indicates the last saved date to th
footer on a particular workbook.

Can someone tell me how I can move/edit/re-write so that this can b
used for ALL workbooks?

thanks in advance,
Marc

Ron de Bruin

VB Editor module

Hi

I use this in every workbook I want to use this(in the Thisworkbook module)
When you print the footer will be updated before it print.(not working correct in 97)

Maybe somebody else can help you with a good way to have it
available in all your workbooks.

Dim wkSht As Worksheet
For Each wkSht In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
wkSht.PageSetup.RightFooter = "&8Last Saved : " & _
ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time")
Next wkSht

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"soopial" wrote in message ...

I have written a VBE module that indicates the last saved date to the
footer on a particular workbook.

Can someone tell me how I can move/edit/re-write so that this can be
used for ALL workbooks?

thanks in advance,
Marcy

Tom Ogilvy

VB Editor module

See Chip Pearson's discussion of application level events:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/AppEvent.htm

Tom Ogilvy