-   -   subtotal (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282769-subtotal.html)

projectside[_9_]

subtotal

i need to run a code that would subtotal my spreadsheet. my problem i
that I won't know what my real last cell is because the spreadshee
will have different number of data everytime i run the report.

i need the subtotal to be in column E through L and the row number wil
be whatever the real last cell is.

please hel

Ron de Bruin

subtotal

This will sum the E column for example
This formula will be two cell below the last value

Range("E" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(2, 0).FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(R1C:R[-2]C)"

You can make a loop through your columns

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"projectside" wrote in message ...

i need to run a code that would subtotal my spreadsheet. my problem is
that I won't know what my real last cell is because the spreadsheet
will have different number of data everytime i run the report.

i need the subtotal to be in column E through L and the row number will
be whatever the real last cell is.

please help