-   -   Userform & Excel window (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282727-userform-excel-window.html)

D.S.[_3_]

Userform & Excel window

Does anyone know if I can load a user form, and either ;
1) code it to be fullscreen or maximized
2) or, make the Excel window where it is NOT visible behind the userform?

D.S.

Chip Pearson

Userform & Excel window

DS,

Try something like the following to resize the form to fill the entire Excel
window.

With Application
UserForm1.Move .Left, .Top, .Width, .Height
End With
UserForm1.Show

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"D.S." wrote in message
Does anyone know if I can load a user form, and either ;
1) code it to be fullscreen or maximized
2) or, make the Excel window where it is NOT visible behind the userform?

D.S.

Tom Ogilvy

Userform & Excel window

You can also try something like:

application.Visible = False
Userform1.show
Application.visible = True

Tom Ogilvy

"D.S." wrote in message
Does anyone know if I can load a user form, and either ;
1) code it to be fullscreen or maximized
2) or, make the Excel window where it is NOT visible behind the userform?

D.S.

D.S.[_3_]

Userform & Excel window

Thanks Chip & Tom. That will work nicely.

D.S.