-   -   Spinbutton grays out toolbars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282673-spinbutton-grays-out-toolbars.html)

JSnader

Spinbutton grays out toolbars

Why does my spinbutton gray-out the toolbars sometimes, until I manually
click on a cell?
Adding code to select a cell does not seem to help.
Thanks in advance!!
James

Vasant Nanavati

Spinbutton grays out toolbars

SpinButtons from the Control Toolbox are buggy. You might want to try using
Forms Toolbar controls if you don't need a lot of customizability.
--

Vasant

ink.net...