-   -   xlMaximized from excel spreadhseet in LotusNotes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282632-xlmaximized-excel-spreadhseet-lotusnotes.html)

mohsinb[_7_]

xlMaximized from excel spreadhseet in LotusNotes

Hi,

I have a small spreadsheet attached as Create/Object on a LotusNotes
document. Thisworkbook_open does run fine when this spreadsheet is
opened from the LN document. The only thing that doesnt work is
Application.Windowstate = XlMaximized. It only opens the window half
the size(horizontally).

I do get a full window when I run it off my directory on the PC. Hoping
someone has any solution. Not a major problem but it would be nice to
have the window fully maximized when the Excel spreadsheet is opened
from Lotus Notes.

Thank you.