-   -   Use sheet name as search string or autofilter criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282530-use-sheet-name-search-string-autofilter-criteria.html)

Magar

Use sheet name as search string or autofilter criteria

Hi all,
1 I am trying to develop a project in which I have to
search the sheet with the sheet name. How can I code the
same in VBA-Excel?

2 I also need to use filters with the criteria as sheet
name. How to code it in VBA-Excel?

Any help appreciated.
Thankx,
Magar

Jim Rech

Use sheet name as search string or autofilter criteria

How can I code the same in VBA-Excel?

Well, where you would normally search for a text string you would instead
use something like:

Cells.Find ActiveSheet.Name

I imagine this isn't a huge help to you but it's hard to do more based on
your message. If you post your code maybe we can be more specific.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP