-   -   Opening a sheet at a certain time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282509-opening-sheet-certain-time.html)

Mike[_58_]

Opening a sheet at a certain time

Hi,

I would like to have a macro that can open a spreadsheet
automatically on my computer at a certain time (1 AM). I
would leave my computer and Excel on during this time
(overnight) Is there a way I can do this?

The document I want opened can be found at:
"C:\Documents and Settings\MIKE\My Documents\track.xls"

Your help would be appreciated.

Mike

immanuel[_2_]

Opening a sheet at a certain time

If you're using WinNT/2k/XP/2003, you can use the AT command.

From a command prompt, type AT /?

/i.