-   -   Create Printing Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282463-create-printing-macro.html)

mvent

Create Printing Macro

I have a workbook containing two worksheets. The first, is structured like a table, the second, like a form with about 20+ cell references to the first worksheet. I would like to create a macro that will print a "form" for each row (200+) in the "table". Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Create Printing Macro

Hi

One way

If you add Vlookup formulas in the 20 cells in Sheets("form") with as lookup value cell A1 Sheets("form")
and a lookup table in Sheets("table") you can use this macro.

This will change the value of A1 so all 20 cells will be updated with the values of that row.
Print the Sheets("form") and change the value to the next value......

Sub test()
Dim cell As Range
For Each cell In Sheets("table").Range("a1:a200")
Sheets("form").Range("A1").Value = cell.Value
Sheets("form").PrintOut
Next

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"mvent" wrote in message ...
I have a workbook containing two worksheets. The first, is structured like a table, the second, like a form with about 20+

cell references to the first worksheet. I would like to create a macro that will print a "form" for each row (200+) in the
"table". Thanks

Martin[_13_]

Create Printing Macro

If you add Vlookup formulas in the 20 cells in Sheets

("form") with as lookup value cell A1 Sheets("form")
and a lookup table in Sheets("table") you can use this

macro.

This will change the value of A1 so all 20 cells will be

updated with the values of that row.
Print the Sheets("form") and change the value to the next

value......

Sub test()
Dim cell As Range
For Each cell In Sheets("table").Range("a1:a200")
Sheets("form").Range("A1").Value = cell.Value
Sheets("form").PrintOut
Next

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"mvent" wrote in

message news:5FC1BBA9-40B3-4BBF-9A87-
I have a workbook containing two worksheets. The first,

is structured like a table, the second, like a form with
about 20+
cell references to the first worksheet. I would like to

create a macro that will print a "form" for each row
(200+) in the
"table". Thanks

.
Thanks, It worked great!!