-   -   "Object disconnected from clients"?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282458-object-disconnected-clients.html)

Ed[_9_]

"Object disconnected from clients"??

In a macro, I call Word and open a document which has an Auto_Open macro.
I've done it before with no problems. Today, though, the macro runs
through:
doc = "C:\Documents and
Settings\username\Desktop\folder\TablesTemplate.do c"
Set WD = CreateObject("Word.Application")
WD.Documents.Open doc
WD.Visible = True

and, on the last line, gives the following error message:
Run-time Error '-2147417848(80010180)':
Automation Error
The object involved has disconnected from its clients.

Any suggestions?

Ed

Cesar Zapata[_2_]

"Object disconnected from clients"??

couple days ago I have the same error message( I cant remembers the numbers)
but the macro was doing a completely different process. just some loops and
pastes.

Tried it in 2 PC's so I think the files got corrupted or somethingk