-   -   Access menu item from VBS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282445-access-menu-item-vbs.html)

elidag

Access menu item from VBS

Hi
Sorry if this sounds simple or stupid but I cannot get it to work.

I have an application which has added some new custom memu items on th
test memu at thye top of the excel worksheet. I want to be able t
access these menu functions from a vb script function run on m
worksheet but cannot get it to work.
any help appreciate

Tom Ogilvy

Access menu item from VBS

What do you mean by access menu items?

If you have assigned a macro to them, then just call the macro.

Tom Ogilvy

"elidag" wrote in message

Hi
Sorry if this sounds simple or stupid but I cannot get it to work.

I have an application which has added some new custom memu items on the
test memu at thye top of the excel worksheet. I want to be able to
access these menu functions from a vb script function run on my
worksheet but cannot get it to work.
any help appreciated