-   -   Formula property of a series in a chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282420-formula-property-series-chart.html)

Ali[_2_]

Formula property of a series in a chart

Hello
I can acquire the formula of a series in a chart if the values sourced are valid figures, but when im sourcing to values which are all #NA(), so not visible on the chart, i can seem to acquire the formula of that series?? anyway round this? apart from changing the #NA() to zero's.

many thanks ahead?

Jon Peltier[_4_]

Formula property of a series in a chart

Ali -

Try first to change the Series.ChartType to xlArea. Then you can access
the .Formula and the .Values, .XValues, and other properties.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
_______

Ali wrote:

Hello,
I can acquire the formula of a series in a chart if the values sourced are valid figures, but when im sourcing to values which are all #NA(), so not visible on the chart, i can seem to acquire the formula of that series?? anyway round this? apart from changing the #NA() to zero's.

many thanks ahead?

Ali[_2_]

Formula property of a series in a chart

Thanks for that. I would never have thought of that! Cheers!

ps your website is great. and was really informative for excel VBA.nice one!