-   -   How to change shortkey in a complementary macro ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282413-how-change-shortkey-complementary-macro.html)

Pascal[_4_]

How to change shortkey in a complementary macro ?

Hi everybody,

I have a complementary macro which modify the menu bar when
typing CTL+L . I would like to modify this shortkey, but I
don't know where I can change that.

Somebody knows ?

Pascal[_4_]

How to change shortkey in a complementary macro ?

I have found the answer in a previous post :
http://communities.microsoft.com/New...0.phx.gbl%253E

Thank you and Sorry for the disturbance...

.