-   -   Copying multiple tables to single worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282412-copying-multiple-tables-single-worksheet.html)

Nigel[_5_]

Copying multiple tables to single worksheet

I have a number of workbooks, each with variable number of sheets and
charts. On the sheet there is a small table which is built using a separate
processes, the tables can very in length.

I wish to build a new master workbook, that take each table and places them
on one worksheet in the master workbook with one above the other, leaving a
small space 2 rows between them. Chart sheets will be copied across as new
chart sheets in the master workbook.

I am familiar with the worksheet add-copy-paste capbility of VBA, but my
problem is figuring out how to deal with the variable length tables. If I
start by placing the first table in Cell A1, since the length can be
anything from 4 to 20 rows, I need to place the next table 2 rows below the
last cell of the first table and so on until all tables are loaded onto one
sheet.

TIA
Nigel