-   -   Combo Box Inside a Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282374-combo-box-inside-form.html)

Joe B.[_3_]

Combo Box Inside a Form

I want to have a combo box inside a form. This is different from just having a combo box in excel that is linked to a certain range for it's values (ListFillRange in properties of ComboBox). How do I tell a combo box inside of a form what the ListFillRange is?

Patrick Molloy[_4_]

Combo Box Inside a Form

set the RowSpource property to something like this:-

sheet2!B3:B5

an alternative could be using code in the form's initialise event, like
this...
for rw = 1 to 10
combobox1.AddItem mysheet.cells(rw,2)
next