-   -   Bar Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282287-bar-chart.html)

Shoraz Hosein

Bar Chart

I have some information that I would like plotted using a bar
chart,however to get it to appear the way I want it is a bit tricky.

Information:
Age Male Female
0-4 7.9 6.5
5-9 7.0 7.2
10-14 6.9 8.3

I would like the graph to show age in the middle, male on the left side
of age and female to the right side of age
using horizontal bars to represent the values for male and female.

7.9<-----0-4----6.5
7.0 <----5-9-----7.2
6.9 <---10-14---8.3

Andy Pope

Bar Chart

Hi Shoraz,

Tricky maybe. But clearly explained here by Jon, as usual :)
(http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...f.html#tornado)

Shoraz Hosein wrote:
I have some information that I would like plotted using a bar
chart,however to get it to appear the way I want it is a bit tricky.

Information:
Age Male Female
0-4 7.9 6.5
5-9 7.0 7.2
10-14 6.9 8.3

I would like the graph to show age in the middle, male on the left side
of age and female to the right side of age
using horizontal bars to represent the values for male and female.

6.9 <---10-14---8.3

Cheers
Andy

http://www.andypope.info