-   -   disable pivottable refresh message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282277-disable-pivottable-refresh-message.html)

andrewCH

disable pivottable refresh message

Hi,

I have several excel pivottables which refresh hourly linked to a
access database, the workbook then saves and the whole process repeat
until...
When the date passes midnight a message will appear when the table
refresh saying that the pivottable has change and to press ok. This th
stops all macros running till it is pressed.
How can this prompt be disabled?
I've tried application.displayalerts false but it has no effect on thi
particular prompt