-   -   Possible to assign an array to a SeriesCollection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282258-possible-assign-array-seriescollection.html)

Stephen Boulet

Possible to assign an array to a SeriesCollection

Can I create an array and assign it to a SeriesCollection of a chart
without that array coming from a range of cells, but as the result of
array operations?

Stephen

Lars Hammarberg

Possible to assign an array to a SeriesCollection

Use a sheet name and set the refernce for that name to be ={your array
operations here}

/Lars Hammarberg
www.camako.se

"Stephen Boulet" wrote in message
Can I create an array and assign it to a SeriesCollection of a chart
without that array coming from a range of cells, but as the result of
array operations?

Stephen

Jon Peltier[_4_]

Possible to assign an array to a SeriesCollection

Stephen -

In VBA:

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Values = Array(3,2,1)

or

Sub AssignArray()
Dim i As Integer
Dim myVals(1 To 5) As Double
For i = 1 To 5
myVals(i) = 7 - i
Next
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Values = myVals
End Sub

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP