-   -   Assigning VBA code to a Toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282195-assigning-vba-code-toolbar.html)

Bonnie[_5_]

Assigning VBA code to a Toolbar

Now that I have the code that I need, thank you all!
I need to create a toolbar with the buttons to run that
code.
The toolbar must load everytime XL is openned...
Any thoughts?

thank you

Ron de Bruin

Assigning VBA code to a Toolbar

This is a useful file to learn how to do this Bonnie

http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=xlw97
XL97: WE1183: "Customizing Menu Bars, Menus, and Menu Items"

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Bonnie" wrote in message ...
Now that I have the code that I need, thank you all!
I need to create a toolbar with the buttons to run that
code.
The toolbar must load everytime XL is openned...
Any thoughts?

thank you

No Name

Assigning VBA code to a Toolbar

THANK YOU
This is a useful file to learn how to do this Bonnie

us;166755&Product=xlw97

.