-   -   Assessing File's Properties (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282190-assessing-files-properties.html)

Wendy[_3_]

Assessing File's Properties

Does anyone know how to access the file's properties in the General Tab?

What I want to do is check when this file was created but the date in the
General Tab- Created is different than in the Statistics Tab -created. Why
is that????

And how do you do a check to see whether the date is before Nov 11 ...then
do nothing...if it's after Nov 11 do something

Thanks

wEndy

Chip Pearson

Assessing File's Properties

Wendy,

You have to use VBA to access the BuiltInDocumentProperties object. See
www.cpearson.com/excel/docprop.htm for details.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson