-   -   dynamic average for cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282175-dynamic-average-cells.html)

[email protected]

dynamic average for cells

I have 12 columns each representing a month of the year.
at the end of each month a percentage is entered for that
month. so at the end of july numbers will be entered for
january-july. Now at the end of these months i want to
put a formula that will average the numbers for the 12
months that will be able to average only january - july
while not factoring in august - december. the months that
are not entered will have null values. I will greatly
appreciate any help with this. thanks a lot...

Tom Ogilvy

dynamic average for cells

If the cells for future months are empty, the Average function will ignore
them.

Tom Ogilvy