-   -   Holy Macro! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282141-holy-macro.html)

David

Holy Macro!

Greetings,
Has anyone read "Holy Macro! It's 1,600 Excel VBA Macros"
by Hans Herber & Bill Jellen? (published 2003)
Your opinion on this book would be appreciated
TIA
David

GB[_3_]

Holy Macro!

"David" wrote in message
Greetings,
Has anyone read "Holy Macro! It's 1,600 Excel VBA Macros"
by Hans Herber & Bill Jellen? (published 2003)
Your opinion on this book would be appreciated
TIA
David

You didn't mention whether you're wholly (holy?) independent of the
authors/publishers?

David

Holy Macro!

Nice pun!.
Yes, I have no interest whatsoever in the commercial
success of this book. I am just looking around for good
books to read on Excel VBA
Have you read "Holy Macro"?

.