-   -   worksheetFunction isblank (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282113-worksheetfunction-isblank.html)

tazgore

worksheetFunction isblank

I am trying to use this line of code in my user form:

answer = Application.WorksheetFunction.isblank("b2")

I have noticed that the function "isblank" is not given as an opito
using the auto complete. However in the spreadsheet itself "isblank" i
a valid function. Please help me call this function correctly, or tel
me how to to return a "true/false" based on wether the cell is empty o
not.

Thank

Michael Hopwood

worksheetFunction isblank

answer = iif(Worksheet("MySheet").Range("B2").Value = "",True,False)

--
Michael Hopwood (Phobos)

"tazgore" wrote in message

I am trying to use this line of code in my user form:

answer = Application.WorksheetFunction.isblank("b2")

I have noticed that the function "isblank" is not given as an opiton
using the auto complete. However in the spreadsheet itself "isblank" is
a valid function. Please help me call this function correctly, or tell
me how to to return a "true/false" based on wether the cell is empty or
not.

Thanks