-   -   WindowStyle not working in shell command (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282106-windowstyle-not-working-shell-command.html)

KLC

WindowStyle not working in shell command

Help!!

I am trying to open Word 2000 and maximize it
(vbMaximizedFocus) but it keeps giving me a compiler error
expecting =. I have tried all combinations of constants
or values and no luck. Is there a patch out there or
something? Looks like I am running VB6 for excel 2000.
Any help would be appreciated.

KLC

Chip Pearson

WindowStyle not working in shell command

KLC,

What code are you using? The following code works fine for me. Be sure to
change the folder name to the appropriate folder.

Shell "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office2000\Office\WinWord.exe",
vbMaximizedFocus

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson