-   -   Splash Screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282073-splash-screen.html)

Libby -xl97

Splash Screen

Hi

Does anyone know how to create a splash screen for about
10 seconds. I've tried one using the timer with limited
success, and I'd like not to pause everything while the
screen is being displayed.

As it'll be appearing when I open the workbook, I guess
that the Workbook_Open sub is the best place to start.

Many thanks
Libby

Tom Ogilvy

Splash Screen

John Walkenbach shows one approach:

Creating a "Splash Screen" for an Excel Workbook

Tom Ogilvy

"Libby -xl97" wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone know how to create a splash screen for about
10 seconds. I've tried one using the timer with limited
success, and I'd like not to pause everything while the
screen is being displayed.

As it'll be appearing when I open the workbook, I guess
that the Workbook_Open sub is the best place to start.

Many thanks
Libby

libby

Splash Screen