-   -   Refererence to a value in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/282057-refererence-value-cell.html)

ZAK

Refererence to a value in a cell

Hi

Does anyone knwo how I can refer to a cell value (e.g a3).
At present using the Target.Address, I can only refer to
the active cell.

Also if the cell has a forumla, how to refer to the result
or the value of the formula in the cell.

Regards

ZAK

lars kofod

Refererence to a value in a cell

Set the value of a3 to x
Range("a3").value=x

Read the value of a3 and assign it to x
x=Range("a3").value

The above also gives the result of a formula in a cell.

Lars Kofod
Does anyone knwo how I can refer to a cell value (e.g

a3).
At present using the Target.Address, I can only refer to
the active cell.

Also if the cell has a forumla, how to refer to the

result
or the value of the formula in the cell.

Regards

ZAK
.

libby