-   -   Combo Grief (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281946-combo-grief.html)

Kevin McCartney[_2_]

Combo Grief

Hi, I have a combo box on a form, its populated with an
array and the most important settings for the combo box
which I think my problem relates to a
MatchEntry: 1 - frmEntryComplete
MatchRequired: True.

If I type in any old rubish so as not to match an entry I
get the message 'Invalid property value', but I'd like to
change this message but can't find or know where to
replace this message. I thought of some sub procedure like
a Not In List similar to Access, thus if no match clear
the entry and ask the user to try again.

Thank for you help