-   -   Excel to PDF (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281911-excel-pdf.html)

Manuel Nilo

Excel to PDF

Hi everybody:

I have Excel 2000 and Adobe Reader 6.0, I have seen in other computer how
you can generate a pdf file when you order to print from Excel ¿does anybody
know how to achieve this or how to convert an xls file into a pdf file????

thanks in advance

--
______________________________

Manuel Nilo

______________________________

losmac[_2_]

Excel to PDF

You need to have Adobe Acrobat not Reader. Adobe Acrobat
install 2 AddIns. One for MS Word, one for MS Excel.

I have Excel 2000 and Adobe Reader 6.0, I have seen in

other computer how
you can generate a pdf file when you order to print from

Excel ¿does anybody
know how to achieve this or how to convert an xls file

into a pdf file????

thanks in advance

--
______________________________

Manuel Nilo

______________________________

.

lothario[_48_]

VBA Code to convert Excel to PDF

Goto:

http://www.pdf995.com/

They have a tool that creates a virtual printer in your Windows system
called "PDF995".

After doing the download and install, any time you want to print ANY
document - you may select the "PDF995" printer and it will print (or
rather create) a PDF document for you. You can specify the path and
filename of the resulting PDF file.

By the way, pdf995 is free but it nags you to visit their web site.

Luther

...Patrick

Excel to PDF

search "WIN2PDF" in www.telecharger.com
it's just a driver when you print your sheet !
Bye
....Patrick