-   -   code librarian (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281857-code-librarian.html)

vincent

code librarian

Hi

Does anybody knows if there exist Office code librarian for .NET?

Thank
Calvin

Wei-Dong Xu [MSFT]

code librarian

Hi vincent,

I'd suggest you can search the KB library with the key word "office .net sample" for some .net sample at http://support.microsoft.com. You can also
search some .net sample with the key word "excel add-in .net" etc. However, I haven't heard there is one office .net library so far.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Does this answer your question? Thank you for using Microsoft NewsGroup!

Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services