-   -   Pivot Table Copy Paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281804-pivot-table-copy-paste.html)

Matthew Davis

Pivot Table Copy Paste

Hi guys,

I want to copy/paste some data from a pivot table. However, I only
want to copy certain "headings", certain lines that are not hidden.
When I hit paste, though, all the lines that were hidden show up. I
don't want them pasted. Is there a way to get rid of those?

Thanks in advance!

Joe

BrianB

Pivot Table Copy Paste

I have not tried this, but Edit/Goto/Special Cells/Visible Cells only should work.

Regards
BrianB