-   -   Combo Box question regarding range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281765-combo-box-question-regarding-range.html)

Luke Rushing

Combo Box question regarding range

I have a form with a combo box within Excel 97. I want to
propagate the combo box with data from a worksheet in the
same workbook. In this worksheet there are ranges
defined. I want to be able to reference a range name that
contains the data necessary for the combo box. How do I
do this with VBA?

Thank you!

Luke Rushing

Kevin Beckham

Combo Box question regarding range

Luke,

Use the RowSource property of the combo box, viz
Me.Combobox1.RowSource = Worksheets("myWorkSheet").Range
(myRangeName).Address(true,true,xlA1, true)
replacing the worksheet name as appropriate.
This is slightly more generic than required but it will
enable you to reference cells of non-active worksheets
(even Hidden or VeryHidden sheets)

Kevin Beckham

.