-   -   Rotated Text and Line Spacing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281737-rotated-text-line-spacing.html)

Donna J

Rotated Text and Line Spacing

Is there a way to adjust the line spacing in Excel if the text is rotated 90 degrees?

Chip Pearson

Rotated Text and Line Spacing

Donna,

Specifically what do you mean by "line spacing"? You can change the row
height regardless of whether the text is rotated or not.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Donna J" wrote in message
Is there a way to adjust the line spacing in Excel if the text is rotated

90 degrees?

Donna J

Rotated Text and Line Spacing

I have a cell that I would like to have two lines in it with 90 degree rotated text. When I add the line break, it puts a fairly large line spacing in the cell. Is there a way to adjust the line spacing so the text is closer together without putting it in 2 different cells?

Thx