-   -   Problem with VBA Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281725-problem-vba-help.html)

Gary Gepner

Problem with VBA Help

I have both Excel 2000 and Excel XP installed. I need to have both
versions. My system was recently reloaded, with Office XP and with
Excel 2000.

When I go into VBA help, the contents tab works perfectly. When I
select either the Answer Wizard or the Index tabs, and try to type in
the input boxes, I am unable to type in these fields, and a double
arrow (<--) appears on my mouse pointer. Specifically, I am unable to
type in under "What you would like to do" (for Answer Wizard) or under
"Type Keywords" (for Index).

It seems like the VBA Help was not installed correctly. When I try to
reinstall Excel, it doesn't help. Any help would be appreciated.

Gary Gepner