-   -   Can I set a spreadsheet so that when it is opened, a particular toolbar is loaded. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281715-can-i-set-spreadsheet-so-when-opened-particular-toolbar-loaded.html)

Angus Comber[_2_]

Can I set a spreadsheet so that when it is opened, a particular toolbar is loaded.

Hello

I have created a toolbar in Excel which works fine. However, it seems to be
'global' to all Excel spreadsheets. I want it to only appear if a certain
spreadsheet is opened. How do I do that?

Angus Comber

BrianB

Can I set a spreadsheet so that when it is opened, a particular toolbar is loaded.

1.Activate the worksheet.
2.Right click a toolbar to get the Customize option.
3.Toolbars tab
4.Select the toolbar.
5.Click on the Attach button.
6.Save the workbook.
7.Repeat 1 to 3 and uncheck the toolbar so it is not global any more.

Regards
BrianB