-   -   Need to modify one small peice of code... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281713-need-modify-one-small-peice-code.html)

BruceJ[_2_]

Need to modify one small peice of code...

have the following that was provided to me by someone in this newsgroup
(Thanks Bernie
)
What I need to do now, is to also have it fill in series also col BZ. I
tried what I could figure out, but it only selected the top two rows and did
not fill, or it filled the whole series with numbers...

If it helps, col A and BZ have the same info. I am putting this in as a ref
point to tell me if any of my SORTS misaligned my data.

Currently, this does what I needed it to do, except now I need to also fill
col BZ
Just for ref, what this does, is to copy a select groups of records from
whatever sheet I am on, pastes it to the bottom of Finished Results, and
then for the selected records, fill col A from the record above with
series. (Most of you guys probably can figure this out though...)

Thanks
Bruce

Sub cutpasteseries()
Dim myCell As Range
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Finished Results").Select
Set myCell = Range("A65536").End(xlUp)(2)
myCell.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, _
Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, _
Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Range(myCell(0), Range("B65536").End(xlUp)(1, 0)).Select
Selection.DataSeries Type:=xlLinear, Step:=1
Range(myCell, Range("A65536").End(xlUp)).EntireRow.Select
Selection.Copy