-   -   Dynamic Filename From Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281630-dynamic-filename-macro.html)

Craig[_9_]

Dynamic Filename From Macro

I am trying to save a spreadsheet that is created by a macro. The
name that I want to use for this sheet is parsed from a cell so it
appears as a formula in the cell.

I have tried to use the cell value as the filename when executing the
Save As feature in the Macro, but can't seem to get the value to be
used. Am I missing something obvious? I thought that I had it
working once but couldn't reproduce the steps.

thanks again in advance!

craig.

Dick Kusleika[_3_]

Dynamic Filename From Macro

Craig

What do you have?

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=Range("a1").Value

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

om...