-   -   assign paste to "cntrl b" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281628-assign-paste-cntrl-b.html)

todd

assign paste to "cntrl b"

I have assigned the copy function to cntrl v

I need to assign the paste command to cntrl b

I am going to be doing a great deal of copy and pasting

I will click , hit cntrl v, highlight the area to paste
to , and hit cntrl b all on the same sheet

Right now I cannot seem to record the paste funtion in the
recorder

Trevor Shuttleworth

assign paste to "cntrl b"

Todd

why not use the existing copy and paste short cut keys, Ctrl-c and Ctrl-v
respectively ? Ctrl-b is normally used for bold font.

Regards

Trevor

"todd" wrote in message
I have assigned the copy function to cntrl v

I need to assign the paste command to cntrl b

I am going to be doing a great deal of copy and pasting

I will click , hit cntrl v, highlight the area to paste
to , and hit cntrl b all on the same sheet

Right now I cannot seem to record the paste funtion in the
recorder

todd

assign paste to "cntrl b"

Thank you much