-   -   How copy format, font, color and border without copy/paste? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281568-how-copy-format-font-color-border-without-copy-paste.html)

Michel[_3_]

How copy format, font, color and border without copy/paste?

How can I copy data format, font, color and borders form one cell or
range to the other without using copy/paste?

John Wilson

How copy format, font, color and border without copy/paste?

Michel,

Try the Format Painter (that little paintbrush on the Standard toolbar).

Click the cell(s), click the paintbrush, click the cell to copy to.
For multiple pastes........
Click the cell(s), double click the paintbrush, click (and repeat)
on cells you want formatted.

John