-   -   VBA Syntax Question? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281545-vba-syntax-question.html)

Michael168[_54_]

VBA Syntax Question?

I want to code a module below using datasheet and querysheet but not
good in vba code.

Look in the datasheet at row2 for a value of 1, if found, then look at
next row i.e. row3 for value found in the querysheet e.g. in this case
are 1,3,5,6,9 . If found, it will write the date & rowno of row2 of
datasheet and the value of 1 & 0 will be insert accordingly to the
column in the querysheet.

This macro will run the loops from row2 of datasheet until the last
row. New found items/values will be written row after row in the
querysheet. Can anyone help.

Some questions concerning VBA syntax.

Q1) To use a workbook/worksheet
Q2) Do whil not eof() & Enddo.
Q3) Checking a range of cells for value
Q4) Skipping next row
Q5) Writing value to particular cell.
Q6) Do Case & Endcase.

Please kindly show me what are these syntax in VBA.

Thank you for helping.