-   -   How to find a value then select that column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281406-how-find-value-then-select-column.html)

Sevcav

How to find a value then select that column

I am working on a project where I need to find a value in a cell within
a table (I use vlookup to do this). Once that value is found is there a
way to make that entire column active, so as I may then use a macro to
copy and print values of the active column?

Dave Peterson[_3_]

How to find a value then select that column

If you're using =Vlookup(), doesn't that mean you know what column you want?

Did you mean Row instead of one of those columns? (If yes, which one?)