-   -   Delete records using excel Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281364-re-delete-records-using-excel-macro.html)

Nick Hodge[_4_]

Delete records using excel Macro

Lillian

Do you have to have a macro do it?

If not, look at autofilter (DataFilterAutofilter)

Run through your criteria and press delete on the selected rows. Then
lastly, sort the data and the blank rows will be at the bottom.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

Lillian wrote:
I have 60,000 records of excel spreed sheet, insite I
need to delete some of records, the condition is
following:
if columnA has "program", this record will be delete
if columnA has "-----", this record will be delete
if entire row is space, this record will be delete
if columnF is space, this record will be delete.

how can I write the macro in excel spreed sheet.
thanks for all the help.

Lillian