-   -   Pivot Chart - how to hide buttons? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281213-pivot-chart-how-hide-buttons.html)

RADO[_3_]

Pivot Chart - how to hide buttons?

I have a pivot table and an associated pivot chart. I want user to see all
fields in the table, but I don't want them to be visible on the chart. If I
try to remove them, the layout of the pivot table is screwed. Is there any
way to hide the buttons on the chart without affecting the pivot table
layout?

Thanks -
RADO

nigelab[_2_]

Pivot Chart - how to hide buttons?

Try right clicking the object on the chart. You should be able to
select hide. Dont ask me how you get them back though!

Regards, Nigel

RADO[_3_]

Pivot Chart - how to hide buttons?

Ma-a-an, thanks!! Stupid me :)