-   -   UserForms setting radio buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281200-userforms-setting-radio-buttons.html)

[email protected]

UserForms setting radio buttons

I have a UserForm, with three radio buttons.

OpB1
OpB2
OpB3

if bValue is True, I want OpB2 to be set. However, I don't understand
how to set a radio button as the button with the dot in it. Could
someone explain to me how it is done?

tia

Richard Buttrey[_4_]

UserForms setting radio buttons

Have you tried

If bValue = True Then UserForm.OpB2 = True

in the initialise event of the user form - or any other appropriate
event for that matter?

Rgds

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:00:13 -0500, wrote:

I have a UserForm, with three radio buttons.

OpB1
OpB2
OpB3

if bValue is True, I want OpB2 to be set. However, I don't understand
how to set a radio button as the button with the dot in it. Could
someone explain to me how it is done?

tia

__
"We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked but not combined.
We are associated but not absorbed. And should European statesmen address
us and say, 'Shall we speak for thee?', we should reply,
'Nay Sir, for we dwell among our own people'."
Winston Churchill - 1953"

Richard Buttrey, Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK