-   -   Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281153-macro.html)

Michelle Ashworth

Macro

I want to be able to look up the changing contents of a
particular cell, move to that value on another worksheet
and then select related cells, then cut and paste to
another location.

I can do exactly what I want, except I always get the same
values being selected, rather than the current value of
the target cell.

How do I tell the Macro to use the value of the cell when
using Edit, Find?

Don Guillett[_4_]

Macro

As usual, you should always post your code by cut/paste here. Pls do NOT
attach a workbook.