-   -   Program a drop down list to show a specific response depending on the selction (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281065-program-drop-down-list-show-specific-response-depending-selction.html)

Vita Cator

Program a drop down list to show a specific response depending on the selction

I would like to create a price list that will show me
results for a specific selection. For example, I would
like to chose a price and have it automatically bring up
the description and any other fields that are only
applicable to that selected item. Any idea the best way I
should approach this??

Ed[_9_]

Program a drop down list to show a specific response depending on the selction

One way would be to set a macro and assign it to a custom button that would
activate the AutoFilter, using your ActiveCell value as the criteria. (Then
a second button, probably, that would reset your list to "before filter".)

HTH
Ed