-   -   Code security (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281011-code-security.html)

Carlos[_3_]

Code security

Hi there

I would just like to get an idea on how secure code is
protected when it is in Excel? I realise you can place a
password on the code, but is it difficult to crack the
file or not?

Thanks in advance
Carlos

Gavin Smith[_2_]

Code security

It's not very secure at all

There are a number of downloads you can get which will
break any password protected code in less than a couple of
seconds.

Gav

.