-   -   Pie chart programming (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280955-pie-chart-programming.html)

venkatarasu

Pie chart programming

I am trying to have a couple of charts on one page .but I want them to
show up only when i move my mouse over specific regions in my chart.
For example if my main chart has 5 regions and those 5 regions further
classification will be shown on another 5 sub charts.My main page will
have one chart visible and wheni move my mouse over regions it should
pop with sub chart .I am not a good programmer.I need someones help.
Thank you
Venke