-   -   In a Cell, How Can I Make The Cursor Go to The End?! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280878-cell-how-can-i-make-cursor-go-end.html)

kenji4861[_2_]

In a Cell, How Can I Make The Cursor Go to The End?!

I have a paragraph in the cell and I want to know how to make the cursor
go to the end of the paragraph without clicking on it or using sendkey
{f2}{end}{right}

Thanks!

Tom Ogilvy

In a Cell, How Can I Make The Cursor Go to The End?!

Macros essentially don't run when in edit mode, so no objects, properties,
or methods are made available for manipulating a cell in edit mode. I
believe send keys would be the only way to do this within the cell.

Tom Ogilvy